Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thing # 23

This feeling of finishing this project feels surreal and exciting! When I began on this journey,I had absolutely no idea of where it was going to take me. I now have lots more grey hair and have spent at least fifty hours working on 23 things.I will say I have learned so very much and I am actually very proud of myself that I have completed this task.This must be how a student feels in the classroom.I am ready to use these tools in my classroom.I now feel more up to speed in the technology world.
Some of the programs I loved were wiki,photo story, newsfeed and so much more!I now have been reading blogs and communicating with them.I started out with the feeling of truly "Lost in Technolgy",but the connotative meeting for me has changed I am truly lost in technology in the sense of now loving my computer, and all the great sites this has taught me to use.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing! You'll be glad you slogged through it and your students will be thrilled with the new things you'll share with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing the 23 things, and thank you for your comment about my blog. I did have quite a bit of computer experience before beginning the 23 things, but there were several things that I had not even heard of before the blog, so it really stretched me and taught me alot about using technology effectively in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such an awesome job! Let's try to figure out how to use wikis for our group communications. I bet Kay and Kim could help us get it going. (I saw the time that you posted these blogs and I hope you don't always get up that early!)

    ReplyDelete